Christmas markets in Haute-Savoie
Immerse yourself in the magic of the Christmas markets in Haute-Savoie during your stay at Mont-Blanc Hotel.
The Christmas and New Year holidays are coming soon! Take advantage of your stay in our hotel in Saint-Pierre-en-Faucigny to visit the many Christmas markets offered in Haute-Savoie and Geneva.
Immerse yourself in the magic of Christmas!
In these various Christmas markets you will find local delicacies, thousands of gift ideas, crafts and much more. Children are of course welcome with many fun activities around Christmas, meetings with Santa Claus, pony rides, ice rink, illuminations.
Warmth and softness will accompany you until nightfall, in a magical atmosphere.
Christmas markets near Mont-Blanc Hotel
- the Annemasse Christmas market, 20 minutes by car: from 7 to 24 December 2019 - 30 exhibitors
- the Sallanches Christmas market, 25 minutes by car: from December 7, 2019 to January 5, 2020 - the village and its skating rink
- the Annecy Alpine Christmas Market, 30 minutes by car: from 21 November 2019 to 5 January 2019 - concerts, sound and light and outdoor skating rink
- the Thonon-les-Bains Christmas market, 45 minutes by car: from 30 November 2019 to 5 January 2019 on the lake shore, with wood carving, giant colourings, etc.
- the Carouge Christmas market, just outside Geneva, 30 minutes by car: from 13 to 15 December 2019, small chalets and carousels for children
- the Geneva Christmas market, at the Parc des Bastions, 40 minutes by car: from 4 to 31 December 2019
Happy New Year's Eve preparations and happy holidays!